- Stay six feet apart, please please please (follow the chalk marks)
- Let the vendors handle the produce for you
- Wash your hands, use hand sanitizer (we have a hand-wash station and a sanitizer station)
- Wear a mask (this is new from the CDC; see me if you need one, I may have extra)
- Spend time in the market only to shop (there are no longer tables, chairs, or music)
- Take all prepared food to-go (all prepared food vendors are set up for to-go orders)
The Noe Valley Farmers’ Market is a year-round California certified farmers’ market operated primarily by community volunteers.
Location & Hours
Find Noe Valley Farmers’ Market every Saturday, from 8am-1pm, located in the new Noe Valley Town Square at 3861 24th Street, between Sanchez and Vicksburg Streets, across from Martha and Bros. Coffee Company in Noe Valley.
The Noe Valley Farmers’ Market encourages you to support our local businesses that have gone out of their way to help make the Saturday farmers market a reality. In this era of skyrocketing commercial rents and intense Internet competition, small local businesses who do so much to shape the character of our community depend on our attention, loyalty, and support. So when you come down to pick up your fruits and vegetables from your local farmers and commune with your neighbors, remember to also shop locally at the wonderful stores and restaurants that border the market.
For more information about the Noe Valley Farmers’ Market, please call 415.248.1332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in volunteering, email email@example.com.